Customer Service Advisor
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Customer Service Advisor | Mallusk | Permanent Full Time
Do you understand the importance of outstanding customer service?
Chain Reaction Cycles, the world’s largest online bike store, is an award-winning, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people. We ship thousands of bikes, components, clothing and accessories to over 115 countries on a daily basis, and pride ourselves on the quality of products we sell, speed of delivery and first-class customer service.
What will you be doing:
Working as part of the Customer Service team, you will be responsible for helping to maintain CRC’s global service levels across all media and contact channels. You will be supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands, and services.
What hours will I work?
4 Week rotating shift pattern – working 4 days a week with shifts between 06:00 – 21:00
Working 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday every 4 weeks
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email.
- Monitoring, responding, and resolving customer queries on Social media.
- Monitoring and responding to customer reviews across various platforms.
- Calling customers when they request a call back service to answer their queries / resolve any issues.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner.
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Any other Customer service related task.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a customer service or retail environment
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- IT proficient with the ability to learn new systems
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to apply solutions and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
- Confident in raising queries in order to optimize service delivery to our customers
Why work for us:
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture that encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, and a smart casual dress code.
Are we the saddle to your bicycle? Well if so, come join the team and send over your CV to our Talent Team. Why not stand out and send us your cover letter with your application.