Customer Service Advisor – Technical
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Customer Service Advisor Product expert | Mallusk | Permanent Full Time
Are you a bike expert? Do you have a passion for helping customers?
As a Customer Service Technical Advisor you will be representing Chain Reaction Cycles, assisting and advising customers via Phone, Live Chat, and Email with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
What will I be doing?
Working as part of the customer service team you will be responsible for helping maintaining Chain Reaction Cycle’s global service levels across all media and contact types. Supporting customers via contact sources of pre-sale, during sale and after-sale queries related to all products, brands, and services.
What hours will I work?
4 Week rotating shift pattern – working 4 days a week with shifts between 06:00 – 21:00
Working 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday every 4 weeks
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure customer queries are answered promptly and completely via both Chat and Email
- Offer technical support on the whole Chain Reaction Cycles product range, with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Calling customers when they request a call-back service to provide detailed product information and recommendations and resolve issues.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are conducted in a professional and courteous manner
- Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring, responding, and resolving customer queries on Social media
- Monitoring and responding to customers product reviews and questions across various platforms
- Any other Customer service related task
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Show a sound knowledge of bikes/parts with an eagerness to further advance this knowledge.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and aiming for excellence in delivery
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, have high standards and be capable of multi-tasking
- Self-motivated and confident decision-maker with the ability to nail actions and a positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to be flexible with work duties and hours as required by the team and business
Why work for us:
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture that encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some of the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, and a smart casual dress code.
Are we the saddle to your bicycle? Well if so, come join the team and send over your CV to our Talent Team. Why not stand out and send us your wiggly cover letter with your application.