CRM Email Developer
Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
CRM Email Developer| Permanent | Full time | Mallusk, Newtownabbey
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit an experienced CRM Email Developer to join the team in our Northern Ireland office.
As the CRM Email Developer you will be supporting the delivery of all CRM and Triggered marketing activity from the chosen Email Marketing Platform and launching new campaigns in line with business objectives.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure all emails (BAU/CRM) continue to be sent from the chosen Digital Marketing platform.
- Provide Testing and Optimization for our BAU trade emails
- Provide Testing and Optimization for our CRM automated emails
- Ensure all project deliverables are progressed in-line with agreed timescales
- Support the technical deliverability of our Digital Comms. activity
- Support the delivery phase of customer segmentation through the email channel
- Support the delivery and execution of product recommendations through the channel
- Maintain and implement Google Analytics Tracking as appropriate
- Manage the publication of email campaign delivery (within defined templates)
- Support the development of HTML and mobile responsive email templates
- Work across multiple projects, ensuring they are prioritized and delivered on time and on budget
Who are we looking for?
- Experienced skills in HTML and CSS, ideally in relation to email development
- Experience with a leading ESP or similar (IBM: Silverpop, Salesforce: Marketing Cloud, Oracle: Responsys, Adobe: Campaign)
- At least 1-2 years experience in Email or Web Development
- Knowledge of advanced personalisation and segmentation of customer databases, that create conditions that govern the presentation of content to customers.
- Optimise email for various email clients on web and mobile platform
- Experience with leading customer marketing and/or customer systems experience (Oracle, Salesforce, Adobe, Silverpop or similar level)
- Knowledge of email best practices and testing methodologies.
- Experience with responsive development and testing for a wide variety of screen sizes and devices
- Experience with A/B split testing to improve the customer experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing technology and understanding of best practices
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…