T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
- Answering incoming calls to the Aftersales department and give best advice on a wide range of enquires, arrange bookings, and manage the workshop diary.
- Contacting and advising prospective service customers on the maintenance of their vehicle.
- Upselling additional service and maintenance work, updating database and DMS system.
- Advising daily on lost sales, trends and customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all customer contact data is maintained and updated at all times.
- Achieving realistic and achievable inbound and outbound call targets.
- Dealing with all aspects of customer contact management.
- Dealing with service related customer enquiries.
- Delivering marketing and customer follow up contact.
- Ensuring the best advice is given to our customers at all times.
- Taking an active part in upholding the Company’s Health and Safety Policy.
- Maintaining safe working practice at all times and abide by working rules and standards set out by company policy.
- Maintaining and updating customer records and databases.
- Analysing customer and vehicle data to enhance customer satisfaction and influence purchasing.
- Training will be provided to manage internal data/communication system
Your skill set:
- At least 6 month’s experience of working in either a contact centre or a sales role is essential.
- Previous experience of a customer service environment essential.
- Proven track record of achieving targets in a busy environment.
- A high degree of computer literacy is essential (Kerridge or RTC experience would be advantageous)
- Ability to work as part of a team and the genuine desire to succeed.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours.
Remuneration and Benefits…
Competetive salary and performance-related bonus.
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Audi and Volkswagen. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply/resume button.
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating how your skill set matches the criteria for the role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Tuesday 3rd August. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer