Craft Co Team Leader
T: 028 9032 0070
Here, you can be part of the action.
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Working across a number of prestigious locations such as Cultra Manor, Larchfield Estate, Ulster Museum and Hillmount House to name just a few…
Come join our team of Events Team Leaders
Range of Shifts Available, from block bookings, guaranteed part time or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle…be in control of how much, and how you would like to earn extra cash!
Immediate start available
Excellent training & development
Opportunity for progression
Free company food
What will make you perfect for the job?
The key is a passion for providing the highest quality service to our customers. Applicants should be enthusiastic about what they do, have a good eye for detail and be able to build a great rapport with customers, clients and your own team alike.
Key Duties will include:
• Full responsibility for one area and its respective team during an event
• Briefing all staff at the beginning of the shift to provide all details of the event ahead
• Providing training to staff on tills and cash handling procedures
• Having a strong knowledge on the product offering to upskill team members
• Ensuring table set ups and guest areas are maintained in a clean and tidy manner
• Ensuring all equipment and materials are used in the correct manner and any problems are reported immediately
• Maintaining the security of stock area always, immediately reporting any breaches
• Assisting guests with any reasonable requests.
• Responding to complaints and finding the appropriate solution.
• Complying with all health, safety, hygiene & licensing policies and procedures.
• Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills.
• Working effectively with colleagues to ensure a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
You will have:
• Previous supervisory experience in a fast-paced hospitality environment
•Ability to listen and respond to the needs of the customer
•Excellent communication and numeracy skills.
• A professional and well-groomed appearance.