Corporate Project Officer
Ards & North Down Borough Council
T: 0300 013 3333
To support the Capital Project and Programme Manager in the delivery of a range of concurrent, typically high-profile capital and other corporate projects. Liaising with external consultants and project managers and managing budgets on schemes of varying sizes.
Directorate: Initially Finance and Performance, however, may be required to work in any Directorate across the Council.
Department: Initially Strategic Capital Development, however, may be required to work in any Department across the Council.
Location: Initially the Town Hall, Bangor, however, may be required to work at any location throughout the Borough.
- This is a permanent post, working full time (36 hours per week).
- The post holder will be required to work additional hours as necessary including attendance at evening meetings.
- A reserve list may be maintained for one year from which other similar permanent or temporary vacancies at the same grade may be filled.
- All correspondence in relation to the job vacancy will be completed by email and phone. Therefore, it is important that applicants ensure a valid e-mail address and mobile number are provided and entered accurately when filling out the application form.
- Applicants should ensure they check their emails including junk folders regularly.
- Further guidance on the interview process to be used during COVID-19, will be provided via e-mail to shortlisted Candidates.