T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Position: Contract Administrator
Reporting to Contract Manager
Hours: Full Time Permanent
The Contract Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support to the contract manager in order to ensure that the contract is operating in an effective and efficient manner. The Project Administrator will be a dedicated member of the Project team, adhering to procedures, focused on producing the best quality service, being highly productive and mindful of costs. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a challenging, dynamic, team-based environment. The project administrator acts as a single point of contact for the site operatives and the customer.
- Input all cost & sales to MIS
- Compile and upload daily whereabouts for all site staff
- Compile and submit monthly payment applications to our clients
- Raise and submit all invoices to our clients
- Clock off and report all work complete
- Record and report all changes to planned work
- Build daily work packs for crews
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing and filling out logs.
- Perform other related administration duties as required
Experience; Knowledge and Skills:
The successful candidate will have:
- Have previous experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to promote a positive image of the company to all KN stakeholders.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, predominantly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Have the ability to organise, multitask, prioritise and work under pressure.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exhibit analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have good decision-making skills.
- Be able to establish good working relationships with colleagues.
- Have the ability to negotiate and influence.
- Have Integrity and humility in all aspects of work.
- Possess time management skills
- Be friendly and upbeat attitude.
- High attention to detail.
- Customer services skills.