Concrete Batching Co-Ordinator
We are currently recruiting for Batching Coordinator to join our team on a permanent basis, the successful candidate will coordinate & control batches of concrete mix within specification in accordance with Company standards & targets.
Company benefits include a competitive salary, free car parking, pension scheme, healthcare scheme, company performance related payment scheme, sickness payment scheme, paid holidays and a cycle to work scheme. Hours of Work:
Hours will be variable between 32 – 48 hours per week as needed. Standard hours of work will be Monday – Friday 06:00am – 15:00pm or 08:00am to 17:00pm however flexibility to work overtime and/or Saturdays as necessary is essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To effectively operate a batching plant to the standards required by the company using laid down procedures.
• To ensure the batching plant, buildings and equipment are kept in a clean, tidy and checked condition and to maintain security at all times.
• To maintain accurate materials/stock dates as required
• To ensure that all technical testing required for the production of concrete at the plant is carried out to the correct standards and timescales.
• Any other duties, within reason and capability, as agreed through consultation with the Quality Manager.
Skills and Experience:
• Working knowledge of concrete production, plant and materials would be an advantage
• Great communication skills
• Ability to plan organise and prioritise own work load
• Composure under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent IT Literacy
• Strong customer focus
• Educated to a minimum 5 GCSE’s
Closing date for applications: Friday 18th June 2021 at 5pm
Please visit our website www.moore-concrete.com/careers to apply for this vacancy.
Moore Concrete is an Investors In People Company and Equal Opportunities Employer