T: +44 (0)28 9055 4422
We have an opportunity for a Compliance Executive to join our Team.
The role will include:
- Developing and maintaining a coherent and comprehensive suite of system documentation required to comply with all applicable legislation, regulations, accepted business practices, and standards adopted by Belfast Harbour.
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of health, safety and environmental improvement programmes and conformance to business continuity and data protection standards.
- Supporting the auditing and reporting of compliance across the organisation.
- Supporting departments in their review and improvement of business processes.
- Reviewing and evaluating corrective and preventive actions.
The successful candidate will have:
- Third level qualification in a business or engineering subject (preferable); or relevant vocational qualification or certification in a related discipline.
- Full current driving licence
- Recent experience in a compliance or assurance role within an operational or commercial environment
- Proficiency in MS Office and internet research
- Recent experience of auditing against legislative requirements and management systems.
Closing date for the receipt of applications is 28th June 2021 at 10:00am
Belfast Harbour employs people from all sections of the community and is committed to the appointment of the best candidates based solely on the merit principle. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons irrespective of community background, political opinion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin or disability.