Clinical Laboratory Scientist
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Randox Health – California
Clinical Laboratory Scientist- Permanent Full time 40 hours – (21I/LACS)
• To work as a Clinical Laboratory Scientist – Conducting Routine Clinical Diagnostic Testing
• The performance of various analytical procedures including various manual screening and automated methods covering a wide variety of clinical diagnostic tests
• The preparation and handling of samples and diagnostic reagents.
• The operation of various automated analytical systems
• The interpretation of analytical data. Analysis and submission of all appropriate clinical proficiency testing programs
• Ensuring that all documentation and records of analytical results are fully completed, stored securely and archived as required.
• The routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instrumentation.
• The training of staff in analytical procedures.
• Follow direction given by Lab Director regarding regulatory affairs, quality control, compliance and operations/performance.
• Qualified to at least degree standard in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology or a Life Science
• Experience in a regulated clinical diagnostic laboratory – minimum 2 years desirable
• Experience in Research and IRBs an CRO work desirable
• Experience working within quality management systems to state regulations and
• Phlebotomy skills or the interest to complete course for qualification desirable
• Experience in Regulatory data generation and submissions and lab developed tests
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Excellent documentation, reporting and IT literacy on all major software programmes and LIMS system, with paper- light approach.
• Interest to learn new scientific technology platforms, testing and biomarker science.