T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Do you want to be part of a team where can have fun, be yourself, and enjoy new experiences? Every event is different and full of exciting surprises with opportunities to learn and grow.
Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employee our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If this sounds like you, and you want to come and work in an environment where people are key to our success, then keep reading:
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Cleaning Supervisor to join our Contract Cleaning team throughout our units in Galway. Our Cleaning Team provide a high-quality service to multiple Clients across Ireland and at Mount Charles we have an emphasis on training and customer service which has brought great benefits to the delivery of this service.
Within this role the successful candidate will be supervising a team of cleaners to deliver excellent standards across site, completing paperwork, following H & S standards and best ways of working.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Responsibility for the day to day supervision of the units.
· Carry out cleaning tasks to the highest standard according to company training.
· Cleaning duties as directed within the building.
· Use of cleaning machinery.
· Replenishment and control of cleaning stocks and materials.
· Ability to lead the team to reach goals and maintain standards.
· Flexible approach to work and training with regards to times and days worked.
· Communication skills and the ability to work under own initiative.
. Previous cleaning supervisory experience.
· Current BICS Qualifications.
· 6 months or more experience in a similar role.
Hours of work: 20hours per week
Rate of pay: €12.00 per hour
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer may be subject to the relevant security checks needed.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.