T: 028 9032 0070
Northern Regional College
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Cleaning Supervisor to join our Contract Cleaning team in Northern Regional College, Coleraine.
Our Cleaning Team provide a high-quality service to multiple Clients across Northern Ireland and at Mount Charles we have an emphasis on training and customer service which has brought great benefits to the delivery of this service.
Within this role you will take responsibility for the daily Compliance elements of the Warehouse Cleaning, namely – Auditing, Health & Safety, Staff Training and operational procedures
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Responsibility for the day to day supervision of the unit.
· Carry out cleaning tasks to the highest standard according to company training.
· Cleaning duties as directed within the building.
· Use of cleaning machinery.
· Replenishment and control of cleaning stocks and materials.
· Ability to lead the team to reach goals and maintain standards.
· Flexible approach to work and training with regards to times and days worked.
· Communication skills and the ability to work under own initiative.
. Previous cleaning supervisory experience.
· Current BICS Qualifications.
· 6 months or more experience in a similar role.
· GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent.
Hours of work: 17.5 hours per week, various shifts Monday, 1pm-5pm, Tuesday-Thursday 2pm-5pm, Friday 12pm-3.30pm
Rate of pay: £9.22
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer may be subject to the relevant security checks needed.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.