T: 028 9032 0070
Southern Regional College
We currently have an opening for an enthusiastic, hardworking and committed Cleaning Supervisor to join our Contract Cleaning team in Southern Regional College, Newry Campuses. Our Cleaning Team provide a high-quality service to multiple Clients across Northern Ireland and at Mount Charles we have an emphasis on training and customer service which has brought great benefits to the delivery of this service. The core hours of work are Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am and 5pm, working 32.5 hours per week.
Within this role the successful candidate will be supervising a team of cleaners to deliver excellent standards across multiple sites, completing paperwork, following H & S standards and best ways of working.
Key duties and responsibilities:
· Responsibility for the day to day supervision of the units.
· Carry out cleaning tasks to the highest standard according to company training.
· Cleaning duties as directed within the building.
· Use of cleaning machinery.
· Replenishment and control of cleaning stocks and materials.
· Ability to lead the team to reach goals and maintain standards.
· Flexible approach to work and training with regards to times and days worked.
· Communication skills and the ability to work under own initiative.
. Previous cleaning supervisory experience.
· Current BICS Qualifications.
· 6 months or more experience in a similar role.
· GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above or equivalent.
Hours of work: 32.5 hours per week
Rate of pay: Negotiable depending on experience
Please be advised that the successful applicant’s job offer may be subject to the relevant security checks needed.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.