T: 028 9032 0070
CLEANING OPERATIVE REQUIRED TO JOIN OUR LADBROKES TEAM AT HILLHEAD SHOPPING CENTRE
As the Cleaning Operative, you will play a vital role within the cleaning team. You will have experience in a similar role and will be responsible for the general upkeep of the unit, completing daily cleaning tasks and duties whilst on shift. You will be hardworking, flexible, have a good eye for detail, and have a passion for the role that you do.
Hours of work: 6hours per week, 1 hour per day, Monday to Saturday
8.91 per hour
28 days paid holiday per rata
- Cleaning rooms/toilets/kitchens/bathrooms.
- Maintaining your area of work to the highest standard
- Cleaning interior surfaces, furnishings, fixtures, and fittings
- Clean floors and floor coverings
- Maintain stocks of cleaning materials, order from suppliers where required, and to control the usage of materials, ensuring the cleaning cupboard is kept tidy at all times.
- Report any problems on-site to the Supervisor / Manager so they can be rectified immediately.
- Collection and removal of waste
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work on their own initiative.
- Flexible approach to work and training
- Experience in a similar role is essential.