Cleaning Contract Manager
T: 028 9032 0070
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE-GREAT FUTURE
Would you like to be part of a team that believe that people are our greatest asset?
Do you want to be part of a team where can have fun, be yourself, and enjoy new experiences? Every event is different and full of exciting surprises with opportunities to learn and grow.
Our family values speak for themselves. Mount Charles employee our family members to:
Do the right thing
Have fun & grow together
Take pride in what you do
If this sounds like you, and you want to come and work in an environment where people are key to our success, then keep reading:
Contract Manager – Cleaning and Support Services
Role Outline: The Contract Manager, will report directly to The Operations Manager, and will have responsibility for the operational and financial management of all existing and new units that fall within their designated span of control. This may be across various sectors, across one sector or geographical based.
Contract Manager responsibilities include:
• The Management of Site Supervisors – (Regular, meetings, phone calls, mentoring, support)
• Contract Auditing – (Carry out Quality Audits as per schedule and per company policy)
• Client Contact – (Meet with Clients as per schedule – Complete client contact sheet)
• Payroll – (Monthly Checking of Report)
• Uniforms – (Complete request form and sign off send to central Admin process / must get staff member to sign for uniform once received and return form to central admin)
• Machine Repairs – (Must complete machine Repair report and send to central admin)
• Induction Training – (All new starts and staff moving sites must get induction training as per induction training list)
• Processes booking of mobile time (Completion of mobile request form for planned absence)
• Daily Staff Management – (Unplanned absence sickness/ no shows as per agreed central admin process)
• Holiday Cover – (Approve or not approve as per staff engagement APP.)
• Stock takes – (Must be provided along with stock order – sent to central admin)
• Stock Ordering – (Through Central Admin from Area Manager Only)
• Return To works – (After every period of sickness/must implement the 3-strike rule)
• Recruitment and HR Processes – (Area Manager only included at interview stage)
• Employee Appreciation – (identify those within the operations who warrant specific recognition to line Manager)
• Succession Planning – (Identification of an individual who has future talent growth and discuss with line Manager process)
• Health & Safety – (Ensure all RA’s, SSOW, Site Manuals are available on all sites & staff fully aware. Accident Reporting & Near Miss Procedures relayed to all staff and reported to SHEQ Manager.
This role covers Northern Ireland and the applicant must have a full clean driving license,.
Applicants should note that based on the response, the Company may increase shortlisting criteria.
The Mount Charles Group Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.