Class 1 Driver – bulk liquids and powder – day shift
Woodside Logistics Group
T: 028 93352255
Job Title: Class 1 HGV Driver
Department: Woodside Tankfreight – bulk liquids and powder
Hours: Days (Monday to Friday)
To ensure the safe and prompt collection and delivery of customer goods in the most effective and efficient manner whilst meeting Company, customer and legal requirements.
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Safe, efficient and responsible driving of Company vehicle
- Perform daily vehicle and trailer checks and completion of relevant documentation
- Keeping vehicles clean inside and out
- Reporting of defects to traffic office and providing written defect reports
- Class 1 (C+E)
- Valid DQC
- Right to work
- ADR and tanker experience
- Competitive pay rates and overtime
- Full in-house induction and training on all aspects of the role is provided on a one-on-one basis with one of our Driver Trainers.
- Fully Funded Healthcare Plan
- Long Service Recognition
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Role specific training
- Continuous personal development.
Please note the company operate pre-employment drugs screening testing and any offer of employment made is conditional upon a clear pre-employment drugs screening test.