Class 1 C+E Driver – Woodside Haulage – Ballynure / Belfast
Woodside Logistics Group
T: 028 93352255
Job Title: Class 1 C+E Driver – Woodside Haulage
Location: Ballynure / Belfast
4 on 4 off
We are currently recruiting for Class 1 Artic drivers to join our Woodside Haulage division based from Ballynure / Belfast.
The role will involve the safe and prompt collection and delivery of customer goods in the most effective and efficient manner whilst meeting Company, customer and legal requirements. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive a high spec, modern and well-maintained fleet and we place great emphasis on maintaining quality equipment, delivering quality training and applying rigorous controls. We require a driver who has the ability to work as part of a team, is confident in the use of smart phones and is reliable and conscientious with a flexible attitude toward work.
- Transporting a wide variety of items to customers
- Following the designated routes which relate to the delivery and communicating your location and estimated arrival time
- Providing excellent customer service to all internal and external customers
- Safe, efficient and responsible driving of Company vehicle
- Perform daily vehicle and trailer checks and completion of relevant documentation
- Keeping vehicles clean inside and out
- Reporting of defects to traffic office, and obtaining Defect number.
- Complying with the requirements of Health and Safety, other relevant legislation and site policies
- Class 1 (C+E) licence
- Valid DQC
- Right to work
- Previous Class 1 driving experience
- Competitive pay rate and allowance for nights out (if applicable)
- Full induction and training on all aspects of the role is provided on a one-on-one basis with one of our Driver Trainers
- Personal Company Medical Plan (after successfully completing Probationary Period)
- Long Service Recognition
Please note the company operate pre-employment drugs screening testing and any offer of employment made is conditional upon a clear pre-employment drugs screening test.