Civils Crew Leader x10
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
KN Circet are seeking to recruit an experienced Civil/Reinstatement Team Leader with knowledge of all Telecoms Civil/Reinstatement activities infrastructure build and maintenance contracts .
Responsibilities as Team Leader include:
- Safe and productive daily management of the team
- Carries out and disseminates findings of Site Specific Risk Assessments
- Has the responsibility of ensuring all sites are compliant and safe
- Ensures all work is carried out to specification e.g. LN550, HSG47, HAUC etc and the NRSWA
- Provides real-time solutions for situations and challenges, as they arise
- Effective and timely communications with Line Managers, Colleagues, Clients and Public
- Responsible for the accurate measurement of completed jobs, and timely submission of A55’s
- Ensures that all Time sheets and Measure sheets are populated and submitted daily
- Closing of all works through the electronic work issue and data transfer management system
- To be part of the standby out of hour working rota.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that all tasks are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and in a Timely Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted throughout the gang .
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all sites are set up as per the GSOPs ,HAUC spec and the NRSWA whilst full compliance to the Spec LN550.
- Compliance with all training requirements and development
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience and a strong understanding of the LN 55O
- NRSWA accreditation to Operative level
- A good understanding of job packs including P/U prints .
- Experience of demonstrating good communication skills .
- Comfortable and confident working to tight timescales effectively.
- A can do attitude and approach to daily tasks
- Experience of working in the Telecom / Utility Industry .
- Working with electronic work flow systems