T: 028 9032 0070
We have an exciting opportunity for a Chef to join our catering team at the National Aquatic Centre – Dublin!
As Chef, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of the kitchen delivery and hospitality as well as developing exciting and creative menus, dealing with suppliers and clients. A 3rd or 4th year Commis Chef is also considered.
- Full-time permanent contract available
- Hourly Pay rate €18.00 per hour
- 20 days Paid Holidays in addition to Bank Holidays
- Training & Development
- You are a Chef that can produce great-tasting food, challenge standards, and ensure quality and consistency to company and brand specifications.
- Ensuring the foodservice achieves maximum efficiency, achieving a high standard of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Working with the General Manager to review menu costings and planning for seasonal business fluctuations
- Ensuring all bookwork is completed within agreed timescales and company requirements.
- Ensuring all HACCP, Food Safety, and Health & Safety Legislation requirements are always adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in managing a high-volume kitchen; preparing hot and cold meals, snacks, bakery, and sweets.
- Excellent communication, organisational, and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, deal with issues as they arise, and contribute in all areas of managing a kitchen and providing great food service.
- Food Hygiene Level 3 qualified.
- Promote and contribute to a harmonious working environment where all employees are treated with respect and dignity.
- Ensure a safe environment is maintained in compliance with health, safety, fire, hygiene, and security legislation and company policies and procedures.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE