T: 028 9032 0070
We have multiple, immediately available new roles for Catering Assistants to join our catering team at the National Aquatic Centre, Dublin.
Full time permanent contract
Hourly Pay rate €12.00 per hour
20 days Paid Holidays, in addition to Bank Holidays
Training & Development
Uniform & on-shift meals provided
- Working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient and friendly service to customers, assisting as directed with all aspects of food preparation and presentation to high quality standards.
- Maintain a hygienic and tidy environment; ensure tables, accompaniments and counters are kept clean and adequately supplied throughout the service period.
- Check deliveries and food temperatures, completing records and operating the till as required.
- A close working relationship with the team is important to these roles. It is essential that you can work as part a team, as well as on your own and can communicate effectively at all levels.
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the work.
- Leads by example and lives our values.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our customer service and reputation.
- Self-motivated, working independently and on own initiative.
- Flexible with a positive, can-do attitude.
Customer focused, Reliable, Flexible
GREAT PEOPLE – GREAT SERVICE – GREAT FUTURE