T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
CAD Technician- (Job Ref: 21N/CADT)
Randox Laboratories has an excellent full-time, permanent opportunity for a CAD Technician to join our company, to expand our already successful Facilities team further. The position will be based at Randox Science Park in Antrim Town, Co. Antrim.
This will be a fast paced position which will offer the successful applicant excellent experience.
The role of CAD Technician will vary greatly, tasks can include:
• Performing building / site surveys and assisting with contract administration
• Using specialist computer-aided design (AutoCAD) software and other resources to assist with the creation of drawings for construction and planning
• Overseeing and supervising various projects out in the field
• Facilitating internal meetings and liaising closely with Facilities staff, in-house project teams and outside Contractors performing works. To review issues and in return provide solutions and advice to ensure successful project completion.
• The ability to comfortably multitask and work on a variety of projects within a short period of time
• To assist with other functions within the Facilities administration team.
• Previous CAD experience (ideally within construction)
• Strong AutoCAD experience
• Good technical understanding
• Resilient, very self-motivated with strong leadership skills.
• Strong Negotiation, Communication and Time Management Skills
• Team player with a hands on attitude
• Good Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Full driving license
• Third level qualification (HND level or above) in either Architectural Technology and Building Management, Architectural Technology, Building Services Engineer, Construction Management.
• Site Supervision experience
• Experience with Planning and Building Control
• CAD Certification
Now is your chance to be part of a strong, growing organisation.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer