Cabling Operatives x3
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Under the direction of the Operations Manager & Site Agents, applicants will be required to perform the installation of cable on the NIE CONTRACT within the public highway and customer’s premises using up to date client standard operating procedures and in full compliance to current legislation, health and safety requirements and company policies
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide new installation of NIE cables.
- Be competent in the use of Stihl Saws and hold the correct certification to complete the works
- Complete appropriate paperwork for your daily works (job sheets / risk assessments / plant sheets / driver checks)
- Experience of risk assessment and hazard identification and a strong focus on health and safety requirements and responsibilities.
- To be responsible for the company assets & plant assigned to you for the purpose of performing your duties.
- To treat internal and external customers with respect and provide support at all times.
- Ensure compliance with all current client processes and procedures
- Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the NIE industry
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external clients.
- The successful candidate will hold a full UK drivers licence and have a minimum 1 year proven driving experience, they will also be able to prove confident skills in the area of street works and have industry recognised qualification to the following standard: NRSWA,CSCS
- One member of the crew must have HGV and Grab licence
- One member of each crew must have a towing licence (separate from HGV driver)