Chain Reaction Cycles
T: 028 9334 5507
Buying Assistant | Full time | Permanent | Belfast
WiggleCRC are looking to recruit a Buying Assistant to join the B&M team.
What will you be doing?
The Buying Assistant role is to support the Buyer and merchandiser with maintaining and setting up new Suppliers, Brands and Products. They must collect all required information and ensure these are maintained accurately on the Wiggle internal systems. All information must be reviewed, maintained and accurate, to ensure correct information on the product pages to the customer, and for Wiggle to analyse sales information to aid with future range change decisions.
- Collect all required data from Suppliers
- Enter product data in a timely and accurate manner
- Monitor and improve all product information
- Enter deal / terms information accurately
- Support the Buyer and merchandiser in any administrative tasks
- Managing SKUs status’
- Input and upkeep of data in RMS
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Managing RRPs and Price changes as set out by department
- Cost price management, including price changes and invoice resolution
- Creation of new items on systems and liaising with content team
- Assisting in resolving customer issue tickets (Sysaids)
- Extracting information from internal reports and reports systems (Status Reports/Internal BI Tool).
- This is not an exhaustive list and other duties/responsibilities may be added to the workload as advised by the Buyer or Merchandiser
Who we are looking for?
- Experience within a multi-million pound retail organization (preferred)
- Product category experience (Desirable)
- Liaising with suppliers (Desirable)
- Oracle Retail packages (Desirable)
- Knowledge of cycling / sporting goods industry (Desirable)
- 3rd level education (preferred)
Why work for us?
We are always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about what they do. We offer some of the most rewarding career opportunities in sports retail, eCommerce, and IT development. Our people are highly valued and thrive in a relaxed culture which encourages innovation and personal development.
What’s in it for you?
If working alongside some for the most creative people isn’t enough, we offer you:
Excellent career progression opportunities, 25 days annual leave, Staff discount, 5% pension contribution, company sporting events, smart casual dress code and a brilliant company culture.
Is this the job for you? If so, we would love to hear from you…
Why not stand out from the crowd and send us your wiggly cover letter to give us a better idea of who you are and why you want to join the team…