T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Buyer (Job Ref: 21N/SSBY)
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Randox to be part of our growing Supply Chain Department. We require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Buyer.
• The preparation and placing of supplier orders.
• Ensuring that all incoming goods are delivered on time.
• The cross-checking of supplier invoices against orders placed.
• The maintenance of accurate purchasing records.
• Conduct supplier negotiations and establish price structures.
• The maintenance of Service Contracts.
• The sourcing of potential new suppliers.
• The development and maintenance of good lines of communications with inter-dependant department.
• The adherence to departmental and ISO standard operating procedures
• Adherence to company Positive Work Environment Policies, Health and Safety Procedures, and the maintenance of a safe working environment.
• Arrange and process Departmental Import Clearances.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Qualified to degree level (at least 2:1) in a Science, Engineering or Business related discipline or with relevant Buyer experience
• Demonstrable negotiation experience from a similar role
• CIPS qualified or willing to work towards
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• The ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Be driven and self-motivated
• Chartered Institute of Purchasing qualification.
• An awareness of Total Quality Management Systems.
• A working knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer