Business Development Executive – Molecular
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – Molecular (Job Ref: 21N/BCBD)
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a multiple Business Development Executive – Molecular staff to drive strategic, commercial and customer-oriented initiatives within our global sales team. The successful candidates will contribute to the company’s overall growth and profitability by specifically developing and maintaining a strong molecular sales strategy for the promotion and sales of all Randox molecular products.
Location: Company HQ in Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
• Development of business interests in specified sales territory in line with targets tied to the corporate growth plan
• Effectively managing distributors and Sales Executives in the territory, and push for sales growth
• Manage key relations with our current customers
• Conduct in market customer visits to increases sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Attending conferences and trade shows as required
Desired Skill Set
• Experience in molecular testing and microbiology lab workflows
• Strong business acumen
• Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical skill relating to problem solving
• Excellent inter-personal skills, the ability to work alongside others to achieve a common goal- sales
• Plan customer calls, and when visiting, capture customer and market information
• Utilise CRM on a daily basis
• The maintenance of a high-level product knowledge and competitor awareness within the molecular product group and analysers
• The ability to meet deadlines and prioritise working procedures
• A strong desire to meet and exceed targets
• Qualified to degree level in a life science or business discipline.
• Willingness to travel extensively throughout Europe, Africa, Caribbean, South America and South East Asia.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft applications – Word- Excel- and PowerPoint
• High degree of self-motivation and determination
• Experience in a molecular laboratory environment eg. Extraction, PCR and analysis
• Experience in an international sales team within the healthcare sector
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.