Business Development Executive – China
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – China – 21N/BDER
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team.
This role can either be based at our HQ in Crumlin, County Antrim or in London.
• Responsible for the sales performance within the defined territory
• Management of global distributor patterns
• Manage key relations with our current customers
• Conduct in market customer visits to increases sales
• Building up in-depth knowledge of Randox and competitor products
• Management of key accounts and direct selling of Randox products to customers
• Identify new market opportunities and increase sales
• Handle customer queries in a timely and efficient manner
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills and confidence in dealing with sales team and distributors
• Strong business acumen
• A willingness to travel extensively and internationally
• Excellent organisational and teamwork skills
• Flexible with regards to working hours when required
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets, we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.