Business Development Executive
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Business Development Executive – 21N/BDAR
COVID Sales- Travel industry
Randox Laboratories currently has a vacancy for a target driven individual in the position Business Development Executive to join our dynamic and growing team based from the company HQ in Crumlin, Co. Antrim.
• Delivering sales for the assigned region or territory in line with targets set for the period.
• The management and supervision of their regional sales force and ancillary staff where appropriate
• The direct selling of Randox products to major customers
• The management of key accounts
• The strict adherence to Randox reporting procedures
• To utilize the appropriate customer relationship management system on a daily basis; to plan calls when visiting customers, to capture and market information and to monitor sales executives within your country
• Ensuring that all client details and information generated through site visits are correctly recorded and analysed to maximise sales potential
• The maintenance of high level of product knowledge and competitor awareness within their specified product group
• The training of their sales staff in the Randox Sales Process, market, and product knowledge
• The preparation of sales reports and sales projections
• The planning, setting up and maintaining of exhibitors
• Market research into potential business opportunities for new and current Randox product lines
• Attendance at product training programmes and sales conferences
• Ensuring that all staff for whom they are responsible for adhere to company Health and Safety procedures and maintain a safe working environment
The Must Haves:
A Bachelor’s degree or higher in a Life Science or Business-related discipline
A high degree of self-motivation
Be computer literate
Fluent in the English Language
Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
Proven track record in sales within a science background would be advantageous
Previous management experience
Randox Laboratories is passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.