T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Biomedical Operatives (Job Ref: 21N/BOSJ)
Randox Laboratories has a unique opportunity for hardworking and focused individuals to join a brand new team dedicated to the quality testing and validation of cutting edge medical analysers and diagnostics assays. The successful candidate will work alongside an established team of Molecular Diagnostics Scientists and Production Engineers to verify that automated medical analysers are operating as they should.
This will include:
• Practical testing the analysers
• Setting up and operating the analysers
• Assisting in the validation of new diagnostics assays
• Basic laboratory techniques (pipetting, test case development and report writing)
• Understanding of clean room environment (contamination control)
These roles are based in a new facility located in the Randox Science Park in Antrim Town.
Working hours are Monday – Friday 8:40am – 5:20pm initially although flexibility to move to a shift pattern at a later date may be required.
• Possess a Life Science or Biomedical Engineering qualification
• Experience in report writing
• Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
• Excellent organisation skills with an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise
• Computer literate.
• Flexibility to work a shift pattern
• Previous cleanroom experience
• Experience in Molecular Diagnostics assays
• Trouble shooting / fault-finding with electromechanical systems
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer