Biochip Formulation Administrator
T: +44 (0) 28 9442 2413
Biochip Formulation Administrator (Job Ref: 21N/BCPO)
Randox Laboratories is currently looking to hire an organised individual with excellent attention to detail to join a growing team. Based from the facility in Crumlin , Co. Antrim, this will be a busy and varied role within the Biochip Formulation Department.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Coordinating departmental training – conducting training reviews, maintaining staff training plans, raising and completing training events.
• Maintenance of documentation – reviewing and updating Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Bills of Materials, Formulation Work Instructions, QC Test Instructions.
• Work Order Processing – raising, issuing, and completing W/O.
• Scanning and archiving of paperwork for clean room and QC.
• Productivity Reports – collating data, completion of KPI spreadsheets, data analysis and presentation.
• Second checks of production and QC paperwork.
• Monitoring of equipment calibration schedules.
• Highly motivated and ability to work independently.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Possesses good communication and organisational skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Full training will be provided. Opportunities for progression exist for those who show potential.
Randox Laboratories are passionate about improving global health and saving lives through the development of innovative and pioneering products. Through our commitment and the skill of our people we have grown to be a world leader in diagnostics for clinical healthcare, toxicology, food security and providing quality solutions to over 145 countries. In order to serve our growing international markets we require high calibre applicants with scientific, engineering, software and broader business skills – including sales, marketing, logistics, finance and many more.
Central to the Randox ethos is our drive to improve healthcare worldwide and every one of our staff plays a vital role in this aim.
Randox Laboratories Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer