Associate Design Manager
Associate Design Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
Business Unit: Clinical Technologies
About Our Company
Almac Clinical Technologies supplies global pharmaceutical, biotech and research institutions with Interactive Response Technology (IRT) software solutions that can be customised to support the most complex of Clinical Trial study designs. Our market-leading solution for Patient Randomisation and Trial Supply Management, IXRS3®, is the most configurable and customisable Interactive Response Technology available. We are hugely proud to support over 80 crucial research projects and clinical trials for treatment and vaccines for Coronavirus during the global pandemic.
The Design Management Team is the primary point of contact for our clients in terms of IRT design and functionality. They work closely to determine the most appropriate design for each bespoke IRT system to meet study requirements. As an Associate Design Manager, you will work with the cross functional Almac team to deliver products and services. You will assist the Design Management Team and facilitate the internal Almac teams in the successful and on-time delivery of quality Almac CT Systems.
Previous experience within the Pharmaceutical sector is not required for this role – if you have experience communicating with clients, understanding and documenting client requirements, and managing multiple tasks simultaneously this would be a great opportunity for you to transfer those skills to our growing company with fantastic opportunities for career development.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- GCSE Grades A-C in Maths and English (or equivalent level qualification)
- 3 A-Levels Grades A-E (or equivalent level qualification) OR Significant relevant experience working in Almac Clinical Technologies may be considered in lieu of A levels
- Previous experience managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience understanding and documenting client requirements
- Experience communicating directly with clients
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Experience within the Clinical Technology, Life Sciences, or Software Industries
- Understanding of use of IXRS in Clinical Trials
- Experience gathering IXRS Requirements
Additional essential and desirable criteria are outlined in the person specification attached to the online job posting
For the successful candidate, we offer an attractive benefits package which will include a competitive salary, a flexible hybrid working model which includes a degree of home working, annual bonus, employer pension contributions, 34 days paid annual leave, healthcare benefits and much more.
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
Closing Date – 19th September 2021 at 17.00 hours