Assistant Project Manager
T: +353 (1) 457 5000
Circet UK are seeking to recruit an experienced Assistant Project Manager with knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts.
As Assistant Project Manager you will have the responsibility for the safety, technical, contractual, budget and scheduling activities of each project.
Key Responsibilities as Assistant Project Manager:
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects from design through completion in accordance with company objectives.
- Facilitate reviews and help resolve issues with cross-functional groups and external firms.
- Demonstrate superior performance in resolving highly critical issues while maintaining rigorous adherence to project timelines and costs.
- Managing vendor relationships and understanding of standard practices in the Telecommunications industry.
- Manage and ensure all project programmes are issued and up to date.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, to budget, meet the client quality standards and have the required functionality.
- Formulation & management of budgets for all contracts under your control to ensure that cost control is effective in ensuring that financial objectives are met.
- Promote and deliver the aims of the company to meet or exceed the quality levels and customer support objectives central to the company’s core business.
- Develop and deliver Service Level Agreements for each project and sub-contractor contract under your control.
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of the service delivery against agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Administer formal management and reporting procedures.
- Ensure safe systems of work are in place for all operations by managing and addressing the Health & Safety requirements of each function.
- Suggest and implement improvements and innovations in service delivery.
- Ensure client satisfaction.
- Take on adhoc projects from time to time as deeded necessary by the Contracts Manager.
Health & Safety Obligations:
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that KN undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Thorough and practical understanding and implementation of project lifecycle and delivery.
- Excellent project planning and project management skills.
- Capable of managing large and complex projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- A third level education is desirable.
- NRSWA accredited.