Area Retail Manager
Fane Valley Stores is a leading supplier of animal health and agricultural products to farmers and the rural community. With an expanding network of agri-retail stores and a strong on-line platform, our aim is to exceed the expectations of our customers. As part of our ambitious growth strategy, the company now wishes to appoint an Area Retail Manager to support the development of the business.
Area Retail Manager
- Based in Moira and reporting to the Head of Retail the successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management and operation of a number of Fane Valley Stores across Northern Ireland;
- Support each store in implementing their strategic plan to grow and develop the store location with clear targets to improve sales and enhance customer service;
- To lead manage and support store managers and staff throughout the retail stores network;
- To support each store with the implementation of their marketing and merchandising plans.
- Candidates will ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent in agriculture or a business related discipline;
- Have at least 5 years’ experience of working in a retail customer facing environment;
- Strong leadership and motivational skills, with previous experience of managing people and teams;
- Have an excellent business acumen with commercial focus and be able to deliver on targets;
- Show attention to detail and be a natural problem solver who can offer innovative solutions to meet both customer needs and the needs of the business to secure and grow sales;
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication, both verbal and written;
- Excellent IT skills with previous experience of using ERP systems;
- Ideally have previous experience of working with farmers and members of the rural community;
- A comprehensive understanding of the agricultural industry in Northern Ireland;
- Hold a full UK driving licence or equivalent and be happy to travel to sites across Northern Ireland.
In return, the company offers an attractive salary with bonus, a company car, a benefits package and excellent career progression opportunities.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or apply directly through our Get Got portal at https://fanevalley.getgotjobs.co.uk.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5.00pm on Monday 25th January 2021.
Fane Valley Stores is an equal opportunities employer