Hours: 40 hours per week
Ref No: HRJOB5986
Business Unit: Sciences
Open To: Internal and external applicants welcome
Almac is an exceptional, award winning, drug development solutions provider at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. We are a privately owned organisation that has organically grown over 50 years and now employs in excess of 5,600 highly skilled personnel worldwide. Our Global headquarters is located in Craigavon, Northern Ireland with additional operations throughout Europe (UK, Ireland), across the US (Pennsylvania, North Carolina and California) and in Asia (Singapore and Japan).
Our drive and passion for the values championed by our Founder, and enshrined in the ethos of Almac, ensures that ‘Partnering to Advance Human Health’ is more than just a strapline – it is our way of life.
Advancing human health requires exceptional people – your talent, experience and passion will be the perfect match. Together we will make an exceptional difference to the health of countless patients all over the world ………and this is just the beginning.
Let’s be exceptional together
Working as part of the Analytical team based in our global headquarters in Craigavon, you will be responsible for the delivery and scheduling of Almac Sciences training program to employees to enable participants to undertake pharmaceutical analysis according to Almac Sciences quality system.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the Almac group.
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) passes, grades A-C, in Mathematics and English Language
- Degree level qualification in an Analytical/Chemistry related discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous laboratory experience within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience of sample analysis in a GMP/GLP environment
- Experience of delivering training programs within a laboratory environment
(The following criteria may be applied if a large pool of applicants exist)
- Training qualification
- Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques
- Competitive salary
- Family friendly flexible working
- Learning and development opportunities and support
- Health promotions
- Enhanced pension contribution
- Long service awards
- 34 days annual leave allowance
- Marriage leave
- Free car parking
- Moving house leave
- Subsidised restaurant
- Paid medical appointments
- Bereavement Leave
- Occupational sick pay
- Enhanced maternity pay
- On site physiotherapist
- Critical illness policy
- Perks discount scheme
- Death in service benefit
- Westfield healthcare benefit
(Full detail including eligibility criteria is outlined in the company handbook)
Apply online at www.almacgroup.com/careers
1st December 2020 at 17.00 hours