Administrator – Fleet and Rental
T: 02890 385 888
About the Role…
- To provide the administrative support and backup to our customers for all things relating to Service, Maintenance & Repair, once vehicles have gone live with Agnew Leasing.
- Dealing with the aftersales aspect of our business, authorising scheduled service work & tyres when required.
- Keeping our customers on the road is a key objective, handling breakdowns and accident management through our nominated partners.
- Communicating with our customers in a courteous and professional manner, dealing with Dealerships and manufacturers if required.
- Providing support to our Sales Team and assisting to the best of our ability keeping all parties well informed.
- Take on some administrative duties in connection with Agnew Fleet Manager, our own fleet management software.
- This is a comprehensive role within our business and one that requires good attention to detail and excellent customer care.
- An good understanding of IT systems and processes,
- At least 6 months experience using Microsoft Excel.
- Well organised and detail orientated, proactive and resourceful.
- A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to gain credibility and establish strong working relationships with our clients.
- Full driving licence.
- Previous experience in a rental company, car dealer or motor trade.
- Previous experience in a Service department.
Remuneration and Benefits…
- Salary: £21,000 per annum
- Additional benefits which include – preferential rates for servicing and parts, up to 20% off high street retailers, colleague referral scheme and privilege rates for hotels and trips.
- And much more…
About the Agnew Group…
Established in 1931 by The Agnew Family, the Agnew Group became part of the Sytner Group of companies in 2012, the UK’s largest motor retailer, which in turn is owned by the Penske Automotive Group, USA. We operate 15 dealerships in the areas of Belfast, Newtownabbey and Portadown, representing 9 manufacturer brands. We also operate Agnew AutoStore in Portadown, Agnew Leasing, NI TPS, Agnew Repair Centre, Agnew Trade Centre and Agnew Car Buyer. We employ over 900 staff, sell over 18,000 new and used vehicles annually, with an annual turnover over £450m.
To apply for this exceptional opportunity, click on the apply / resume button
Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating how your skill set matches the criteria for the role.
N.B. Applicants must demonstrate on their application form how they meet each of the criteria in order to be short-listed for interview.
All completed applications must be received by 12:00pm (midday) on Monday 25th October. Applications received after this deadline will not be accepted.
As communication will be via email, please check your spam/junk folder
The Agnew Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer