Denroy Plastics Limited
Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 5pm, Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Due to substantial company growth Denroy Group is looking for a Payroll Administrator/ Accounts Clerk to join their Finance Team.
Working within the Finance team the successful candidate will be one of two Payroll Administrators responsible for the processing of the weekly payrolls for c. 290 employees over three sites. They will also carry out tasks such as invoice and payment processing for purchase ledger and general office duties.
• Ensure that payrolls for c. 290 employees are processed on a weekly basis.
• Manually calculate SSP, SMP, and SPP when required and administer company sick pay.
• Calculation of overtime and any other payroll changes.
• Maintain accurate pension records.
• Communicate with HR department to ensure payroll is processed accurately and employee information is kept up to date.
• Produce the required weekly/ monthly payroll Sage reports.
• Reconcile payrolls, ensuring that all new joiners are added, leavers removed, correct rates have been applied and so forth.
• Adhere to the relevant HMRC rules and regulations for payroll reporting, keeping up to date with current legislation and company compliance.
• Complete payroll year end procedures.
• Provide support for purchase ledger/credit control and carry out general office duties as and when required.
• At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English & Maths to Grade C or above.
• Applicants must have a minimum of 3 years of experience processing payroll.
• Working knowledge of Sage 50 payroll essential.
• IT proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• The ability to multi-task, work both independently as part of a team and adhere to deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to identify discrepancies in payroll.
• Previous accounts payable experience required.
• Knowledge of ERP systems